Does experiencing great music move your soul? Do you love the feeling of watching a professional musical artist perform their craft up close and personal? Does the sound of live music performed just for you take you places in your mind? If being able to see the expressive face of a performer, watching their mastery on their instrument, hearing the clarity and beauty of that expression leaves you with a feeling of connection, creativity, excitement, and just simply feeling good all over then we have just the thing for you….
Welcome to the Troubadour Trail!
An invitation-only music performance in someone’s home, presented by a host who does not profit from the event. Traditionally, artists are paid by a suggested donation ($15-$30) requested of each attendee, or book your home concert, allowing Troubadour Trail to come in and stage your private event, taking all the pressure off the host/hostess
Most private home concerts are:
- held indoors and outdoors, at the client’s request
- attended by guests invited by the host/hostess
- put on inexpensively. Hosts spend from $50 – $125 on food and beverage. Attendee donations pay the performer.
- host hires Troubadour Trail to set-up venue space at additional cost
- known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner
- attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, co-workers, and maybe a few fans of the artist
- performed by solo acts, duos and small groups
- performed with a very small sound system or no amplification, provided by Troubadour Trail
- intimate — audiences sit close and are attentive
- stronger for artist merchandise sales than traditional venues
- willing to house and feed the artist for the night